Which? Trusted Traders “Great Service – Really impressed with the service provided by Simon. We had been dealing with our problem for nearly 2 years with…”
Which? Trusted Traders “First Class Pest Control Service – We have used Simon over a few years for various pest problems – including wasp and rat infestations. He is extremely…”
Local Pest Control in Bristol
WaspKill UK Pest Control ServicesAs your local pest control business in Bristol, we are delighted to be developing this new site to help serve you better as we move forward.
Pests Covered Include:Pests in Bristol come in all shapes and sizes but for convenience, we can place them into three categories.
- Insects: These include – carpet moths, bedbugs, fleas, flies, wasps and bees.
- Rodents: These include – mice, rats and squirrels.
- Birds: These include – gulls, feral pigeons, starlings and doves.
Pest Control Methods Include:
- Sprays – for pesticides (for insects), disinfectants and detergents(guano clearance).
- Fumigants – for pesticides (insects only).
- Baits – these poisons come in many forms to be consumed by pests.
- Contact Products – for rodent control – ingested when the rodent grooms itself.
- Trapping – sticky boards, snap-traps and much more!
What Do Pests Need to Survive and Thrive?
Pests need the following to be successful:
- Food – a source of nutrition
- Water – all life on earth requires the availability of water
- Temperature – this is crucial to most pests
- Shelter or Harbourage – protection from the elements and predation
- Time – give pests time and they will become an infestation