As your local pest control business in Bristol, we are delighted to be developing this site to help serve you.
Pests Covered Include:
Pests in Bristol come in all shapes and sizes, but for convenience, we can place them into three categories.
- Insects: These include – carpet moths, bedbugs, fleas, flies, wasps and bees.
- Rodents: These include – mice, rats and squirrels.
- Birds: These include – gulls, feral pigeons, starlings and doves.
Pests are a big problem, so understanding how to solve pest problems is also essential for lasting control to be achieved.
Pest Control Methods Include:
- Sprays – for pesticides (for insects), disinfectants and detergents(guano clearance).
- Fumigants – for pesticides (insects only).
- Baits – these poisons come in many forms to be consumed by pests.
- Contact Products – for rodent control – ingested when the rodent grooms itself.
- Trapping – sticky boards, snap-traps and much more!
Your Bristol pest control service is all-encompassing, but we specialise in rats and insect pests. Whenever and wherever other experts have failed to establish control or elimination – we are the people the experts call in for help and advice to solve the unsolvable.
Pests are relatively simple to control if you consider the needs of each pest. Just like bacteria, pests of all kinds require conducive conditions in order to thrive. Infestations don’t just show up one day; infestations develop over time!
How Do Pests Survive and Thrive?
Pests need the following to be successful:
- Food – a source of nutrition
- Water – all life on earth requires the availability of water
- Temperature – this is crucial to most pests
- Shelter or Harbourage – protection from the elements and predation
- Time – give pests time, and they will become an infestation
Bristol Pest Control: Example
Rats from a faulty drain. A female rat leaves the sewer system by burrowing out from a broken pipe and finds somewhere under your floor to settle.
The female rat has access to the sewer (water, food and other brown rats), and she is just beneath your feet, completely concealed and covert (warmth and time).
In just a few months, a female rat can establish a colony and simply by fixing the drain and inserting traps into the floor voids, the infestation can be stopped.
We know this because we do this every single week in Bristol and would be delighted to add you to our growing list of satisfied customers.
How We Can Help – How To Get In Touch
Pest Control Bristol – Because whatever the pest, whatever the problem – we can help you eliminate it quickly and safely.